Join us in supporting the next generation of artists!
Our vision is to make the world a better place by connecting people everywhere through media, and what better way to do that than supporting the next generation of artists and creators. We are proud to support Boston Arts Academy, the city’s first and only public high school for the visual and performing arts serving mostly low-income students from every neighborhood in Boston. BAA is a partnership between Boston Public Schools and ProArts Consortium, a group of seven colleges and universities including Berklee College of Music, the Boston Conservatory at Berklee, the New England Conservatory and Emerson College.
Join us in keeping the innovative arts curriculum going by making a donation today. Your donation will help bridge the budget gap between the 60% of funding the school receives from Boston Public Schools and the remaining 40%—or $5,000 per student—needed for its arts program.
Whether your cause is helping young people in need, giving to the arts, supporting education, or helping the under-served or economically disadvantaged, donating to BAA offers it all.
Boston Arts Academy photo gallery
In October 2018, Team Avid joined BAA leadership and students, its large family of supporters and other friends, such as Boston Mayor Marty Walsh, for an exciting groundbreaking ceremony in the Fenway section of Boston. The help you give will go a long way toward fulfilling BAA’s vision, including building the dream of a brand new home alongside historic Fenway Park.
Discover more about the Boston Arts Academy
Boston Arts Academy takes pride in achieving phenomenal results developing tomorrow’s artists of color. At BAA, students discover school is a place that tells them what they can do, not what they can’t.
Make a donation
The Boston Arts Academy Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your critical donation allows it to provide excellence in arts education, sophisticated academic support, and social and emotional services that together result in a 90% graduation rate and 97% of its graduates accepted to college. Your support is a great investment in equity, access and success for the artists-scholars-citizens who are our future.