A surgical strike on stubborn sibilance
Precision DeEsser is a plugin that allows you to manipulate your tracks and remove excessive high frequency content. It combines the high precision filter technology and dynamics processing of ChannelStrip with the metering and analysis of SpectraFoo to allow you zero in on offending frequencies and correct them quickly and efficiently. Precision DeEsser features comprehensive listening controls to allow you to hear to hear exactly what is (or isn't) being removed; you may choose five different points in the processing chain to monitor. As with all Metric Halo plugins, parameters are fully automatable to give you full control of the processing during mixdown. The Precision DeEsser is an essential tool for vocal tracks, but can also be used for sound design and other audio processing.
Is Metric Halo Precision DeEsser for you?
- Rely on the best sound quality available with Metric Halo’s award-winning DSP
- Tame those stubborn sibilant sounds
- Manage high-end dynamics for overheads and guitars
- Use the listen modes for special linear phase EQ effects
- Get quick results with the many provided Metric Halo presets
- Tune Precision DeEsser to your specific vocal character and never worry about sibilance again
- Tame sibilance without affecting the timbre of your voice
- Remove or isolate a specific frequency band
- Precisely adjust dynamics in a specific band
- Generate extremely steep linear-phase filtering
|Windows||Windows 7 and later|
|Mac||Mac OS 10.7.x and later|
|Pro Tools||Pro Tools 10.x and later|
|Max Sample Rate||192 kHz|
|Copy Protection||Requires iLok|
This product is tested by the Seller for support of current versions of the indicated Avid products and operating systems. For compatibility questions related to older systems, please contact the Seller.